How to Measure
Your body is ever-changing so take your measurements often and have them written down. It only takes a few minutes, so be sure to measure twice for accuracy.
With arms down at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your bust, underneath your arms.
Bend to one side to find the natural crease, or the narrowest part of your waist. Wrap the tape measure around this crease and bring the ends down in front ending at your belly button.
Keep your feet shoulder width apart and measure at the fullest part of your hips.
InseamKeep your feet shoulder width apart and measure at the fullest part of your hips.
- Maintain a relaxed stance.
- Do not hold your breath or pull the tape measure too tight.
- Keep the measuring tape parallel to the ground when measuring your bust and hips.
- Measure while in your undergarments for the most accurate results.
Women's Clothing Size Chart
We recommend that you take your measurements first to find your most accurate size in the chart below.
|L/12||38 ½||30 ½||40 ½|
|XL/16||41 ½||33 ½||43 ½|
Men's Clothing Size Chart
Ring Size Chart
How to find your ring size:
- Wrap a piece of string, dental floss or a thin piece of paper around your knukle.
- Pull snugly!
- Mark the spot where the string/paper begins to overlap.
- Measure that distance with a ruler.
- Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
- If the measurement is between two sizes, select the larger size.
|Size||Length (inches)||Length (mm)|
|3||1 11 ⁄16||42.8|
|3 ½||1 ¾||44.4|
|4||1 13 ⁄16||46|
|4 ½||1 ⅞||47.6|
|5||1 15 ⁄16||49.2|
|6||2 1 ⁄16||52.4|
|6 ½||2 ⅛||54|
|7||2 3 ⁄16||55.6|
|7 ½||2 ¼||57.2|
|8||2 5 ⁄16||58.7|
|8 ½||2 ⅜||60.3|
|9||2 7 ⁄16||61.9|
|9 ½||2 ½||63.5|
|10||2 9 ⁄16||65.1|
|10 ½||2 ⅝||66.7|
|11||2 11 ⁄16||68.3|
|11 ½||2 ¾||69.9|
|12||2 13 ⁄16||71.5|
|12 ½||2 ⅞||73.1|
|13||2 13 ⁄16||74.7|
Measuring Window Treatments
When choosing window treatments, first decide on the overall appearance.
- Decide if the curtains or drapes will hang inside or outside the window frame.
- Will the curtains or drapes hang to the window sill or to the floor?
- Are you going for a tailored or full look? This will determine the number of panels you'll need.
- Window treatments are always measured width by length (for example: 80" w x 63" l).
- Tab top and rod pocket curtains and drapes are measured from the top of tab or pocket to the bottom hem.
- Grommet and pinch pleat panels are measured from the top of the panel.
How to Measure:
- Measure the width of the window.
- Measure the length from curtain rod to sill or to floor (depending on the look you prefer).
- Using the width measurement, choose the number of panels based on the desired look. Multiply the number of panels by one for a tailored look or by three for a full look.