Printed skirts can be so much fun. Try a breezy A-line skirt in a bold pattern, like polka dots or geometrics, for a look that’ll keep you cool and professional. The beauty of a printed skirt is that you can wear it with a T-shirt and a necklace, or a blouse, depending on how casual you want to make it.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- Midnight Velvet Style Story: Elegant Jacket Dress
- Boot Camp: Chic Ways to Wear Western, Over-the-Knee or Winter Boots
- The Art of Detail: Cool Cutouts, Sultry Sleeves & More
- What’s Your Personality in Black & White?
- Midnight Velvet Style Story: Lily Cutwork Shirt
- Designer Spotlight
- Great Accessories Punctuate Your Style Statement